About Us, Akron, Mary Coyle
 


 
In Business since 1937

A Portrait of Mary Coyle
Mary Coyle and her husband Walter Coyle had originally opened 5 Mary Coyle® Ice Cream Parlors. The original store was on Exchange Street. In 1951, the Coyles decided to move out west and they sold 4 out of the 5 stores they owned. The store in Highland Square was the last one they sold, and the one still in operation. It was later owned by Jack Coultrap, who had it from 1963 to 1984. It was then purchased by Michael Trecaso, who, at the time, owned Michael Trecaso's Italian Restaurant, near the University of Akron. He eventually moved his business into Mary Coyle® so now you can get great Italian Food and Ice Cream! Mary Coyle® has not changed a bit over the years, and it has a very comfortable atmosphere. It is one of the oldest restaurants still operating in Akron.

For more information on the Mary Coyle store in Phoenix, Arizona, please visit :www.marycoyle.net

 

Home About Italian Food Gifts and Candies Ice Cream Directions

| Mary Coyle® | 780 W. Market St. | Akron, Ohio 44303 |
| (330)-253-1511 |
| Copyright Mary Coyle® |